Using one side of the above loom (18 pegs) I created this simple infinity scarf pattern.
For a video tutorial click here.
- Cast on with e-wrap method
- Row 1: Knit (Flat method)
- Row 2: Purl
- Row 3: Knit (Flat method)
- Row 4 to 10: Drop Stitch, re-wrap peg once before moving on.
- Row 11: Knit (Flat method)
- Repeat Rows 1-11 six more times for length in picture
- Bring the beginning row up through the loom and attach loops onto pegs.
- Knit over
- Bind off: Crochet bind off with two chains in between.