June 27, 2014

Introducing "Ally"...

I was so happy to finally get a better way to display hats either at craft shows or when taking pictures.

I think "Ally" will be great for those times I just don't want to take a picture of myself in a hat/scarf or can't get someone else. Also, a great addition to my looming family. (lol)



By the way the hat she is wearing is my "Simply Two Will Do" hat. (click here for pattern)

I do plan on purchasing some wigs in the future for her. For now, my hats will keep her head warm. Her head circumference is around 19.5 inches. (I measured just above her eyebrows.) Her head is about 0.5 to 1 inch smaller than mine and she is only a little bigger around than my 7 year old daughter's head. So, Ally's a decent size, at least to me. 

I purchased her on Amazon for under $20.00 and free shipping because I had order over $35 of items.

There is another type of hat display I may get that another loomer mentioned which is through Pier 1 Imports. It is made with recycled glass. I think that could be very cool to use. 

Well, what do you think? 






No comments:

Post a Comment