- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut up chicken into quarters
- Place in slow cooker (I used a 1.5 quart capacity one)
(I defrosted my chicken some that is why it looks like that.)
- Combine rest of ingredients in bowl
- Pour over chicken and stir
- Set slow cooker to low and cook for 6-8 hours depending on the slow cooker size. This was done in around 6. If you are making a bigger amount, add extra time.
- You will know it is done when you can shred (pull apart) the chicken easily with two forks while in the cooker.
- Careful put into a bowl and serve over rice, as part of a sandwich, in a wrap or on its own.
Hope you like it!