May 26, 2016

"Nothing's Fair".....Thrifty Finds

I am a sucker for books for my daughter. These were $0.49 a piece with one being 50% off. I know I may have gotten them cheaper at a garage sale but I happened to be at my local Salvation Army Boutique. Do you know of any children that have read any of these and if so, what did they think? One I read when I was a kid, the Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade, which makes me feel old.



The Sideways Stories from Wayside School looks interesting for her and had decent reviews on Amazon when I checked. 

The last one I believe she will like the most given her fascination with wolves and werewolves, Graveyard School Little Pet Werewolf.

This was one of my smaller trips but since I plan on spending time going through her older books this weekend I wanted to replace a couple with "newer" books for her. 

Share below your deals of the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment