January 24, 2014

Sweet Dreams Baby Hat

**Note: This was originally posted as "Another Simple Baby Hat Pattern On Sock Loom". I decided to rename it.

Not sure why I'm in baby hat mode (most likely because I have a niece that is pregnant) but here is another hopefully simple pattern.


Using the sock loom above and all 60 pegs. You can try this on the Sock Loom 2 but the hat will be bigger unless you adjust.


I used a yarn with a weight of 3 (one strand). The same yarn used in my other baby hat pattern posted yesterday.

*Should fit newborn up to 1 or 2 months depending on the size of the baby.

  • Cast on all 60 pegs in a round with E-wrap method
  • Rows 1 to 5: Figure 8 Stitch (see video here)
  • Rows 6 to 12: Purl
  • Rows 13 to 15: Knit
  • Rows 16 to 20: Figure 8
  • Rows 21 to 24: K1P1 (knit one, purl one)
  • Rows 25 to 40: Knit
  • Gather bind off





No comments:

Post a Comment