August 29, 2016

Bring On The Yarn!!

As summer comes to a close where I live, the creativity bug is hitting me. Cooler weather means yarn will be my friend, not my enemy, as I settle in for nights in my home to create new, hopefully simple, projects over the next few months. I know I have apologized for the lack of patterns and videos over the summer but honestly, I try not to "force" the creativity out, instead allowing it to flow naturally.

This summer brought about changes as my daughter and I moved to a new place. With more room compared to where we had lived, I can already sense projects wanting to emerge and, now that all my yarn is in one location along with my looms and other tools of the trade, I will be able to really sink my teeth into making Simply Intertwined blossom when my daughter starts school soon.

I didn't realize I had this much! I'm thankful for the storage area.
I have found a couple projects that need finishing since we moved. I need to get my butt in gear! I might be tweaking my blog a little, as you might have noticed with the new header, and fixing any errors as well. If you have a project you want me to try create please contact me through the Simply Intertwined Facebook Page and I will add it to my list. Also, if you have asked me about something before please remind me to I can make sure it was put on my "to do" list. 


I enjoy my job as a teacher on Youtube and the interactions I have had with everyone. I will do my best to continue doing what I love as I hope you continue to watch. Now excuse me while I go have a serious conversation with my yarn to make sure it behaves this fall. 

Have a great day!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment