January 21, 2017

The Serene Wristband


My daughter decided on what button I would put on and I know it is a little big. She ended up taking this to use as a collar for one of her smaller stuffed animals. I know wristbands aren't too popular but I think there is potential. There is a little different design on the side not shown. This, of course, works up very quickly.  

What you will need:
Sock Loom 2
Yarn (weight of 5 if possible)
Looming Tool
Crochet Hook
Button (optional)

NOTE: THE LOOM IN THE PICTURE IS NOT SET UP THE WAY IT IS NEEDED FOR THIS PATTERN.
JUST A PICTURE OF THE SOCK LOOM 2
Before beginning I measured my wrist around and it was 7 inches. This pattern gives enough stretch for it to go over hand and fit nicely.

Directions:
  • Set up the Sock Loom 2 for 22 pegs in a round
  • E-wrap cast on
  • Row 1: K1 P1
  • Row 2: P1 K1
  • Row 3: K6  P16
  • Row4: K11 P11
  • Row 5: K17  P5
  • Row 6: K22
  • Repeat rows 1-6 once.
  • Crochet Bind Off using 2 chains in between.
  • Add button (optional)
Video that will help:

No comments:

Post a Comment