February 20, 2015

A Couple (Non Looming) Tips

Today I have been cleaning and gearing up for next week when I decided I wanted to share a couple tips. I'm sure I'm not the first to do these but figured it is still worth sharing.
How do you clean your microwave? Sadly mine had gotten pretty bad. Embarrassingly so. Therefore, today I focused on my kitchen somewhat. Step one: dishes Step Two: microwave.

I took poured some lemon juice into a microwave safe bowl (of course), added some water and then placed it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. Let it set for a couple minutes and then just wiped the inside clean! That simple!


I have some corner areas to work on still but the bulk was easy to clean! Then I decided to move my coffee maker on top of it and plugged both into a power strip. 


Now, when not in use, I can easily flip the power strip to "off" and save on electricity. What are some of your favorite "tips" to share? Comment below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment