You Will Need:
- Sock Loom 2 (or All In One Loom)
- Crochet Hook
- Looming Tool
- Cotton Yarn- I used Peaches & Cream: Rouge Red (I picked up a small skein at a thrift store for 0.99 so I am unsure if that particular yarn is still available.)
- Using one strand of cotton yarn Ewrap cast on 17 pegs on the Sock Loom 2
- Complete 60 rows of U Knit stitch. Remember to be careful with your tension otherwise it will be harder to knit over the next row.
- Crochet/Chain Cast off with two chains in between.
- Measurements: 4.5 inches by just under 4.5 inches.
- You may need to block the coaster afterwards or place between two hard objects to help with curling. I liked the idea of there being different looks to the coaster on each side therefore I didn't do this in garter stitch that does help with curling.
Videos that will help:
- How To Do The Ewrap Cast On
- What Is The Difference Between Ewrap, U Knit and Flat Knit?
- Easier Crochet Bind Off
Post with links to help if you choose to block the yarn: