April 28, 2016

Raise A Paw....

Today I found a cute fabric for my daughter who loves animals! I was at Walmart and there was some clearance on fabric. Now, I do not sew very often, still learning, but I can do some basic items. When I saw the fabric I thought of simple curtain for her window and maybe a couple small blankets for her stuffed animals. When my daughter arrived home from school I showed her the fabric and she loved it! Course she asked me to make pj's for her animals too and I told her I wasn't sure.
Here it is:


Isn't it cute! I am unsure of the original price but it was on clearance for $1.50 a yard. I felt this was a decent price. The material is very soft and I believe flannel. 

This reminds me of a comforter set I picked up for myself at the Salvation Army in February that I forgot to mention. It is a queen size comforter that came with two pillow shams as well for $7.99!!! Great score! 


Plus it matches the material of my curtains, also from the Salvation Army in the past, and the picture I picked up from the Dollar Tree. 


What are some great deals you have gotten recently? Please share below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment