December 19, 2013

Ask Questions


Never be scared to ask a question. Chances are if you have the question so does someone else. I try my best to answer looming questions whether with details or having to say "I don't know." If I can I research for someone I do, sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not.

Keep searching for the answer though. Just because one person does not know does not mean the answer does not exist. Please don't ever feel like you are "bothering" me when asking a question either. If someone takes on the role of a teacher, than questions will be asked.

Do not make someone feel "stupid" for asking what you feel is a "simple" question, that really bothers me. By doing that, you are hindering the learning process because now that person will hesitate to ask again.


No comments:

Post a Comment