You will need:
The small blue 24 pegs Knifty Knitter circle loom
Use two strands of yarn (weight of 4) at the same time (can be the same or different colors)
- Using two strands of yarn do the e-wrap knitting cast on
- You can use a different cast on
- Garter Stitch for 8 rows
- Bind Off 4 Pegs on each side as show below
- Now work on just two pegs in front for 6 rows
- Now wrap the empty pegs as you work your way around for one row of knit.
- The empty pegs will only be wrapped now and then knitted over in the next step.
- E-wrap knit for 10 rows
- Bind off 8 pegs
- Now e-wrap knit for 10 rows as a flat panel on the other pegs.
- Do the garter stitch for 5 rows (ending on a knit)
- Crochet cast off with one chain in between
Videos That Will Help: (click on title)