...at least for a little while.
- Your hands hurt. If you are in pain please take a break.
- You compare your work too much to others. When you feel yourself start to compare too much, take a break and remember why you love looming.
- You have the "have to " attitude because someone is waiting for what is on the loom. They can wait. You will loom crappy if not in the mood to loom.
- It is a beautiful day out. Enjoy it.
- You want to loom but not sure what to loom. A break will do you good.
- You have "frogged" a project so many times you could be in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- You have been sitting so long that when you stand up you are still in a sitting position.
- There is an indent of a looming tool in your hands.
- When you have more than 10 projects going on at once. Step back, breathe and tackle one at a time.
- You have run out of yarn.
Do you have any to add? Comment below! Have a great day!