Using the All in One Loom:
* I used Caron Simply Soft Yarn (Red)
- E wrap Cast On 34 Pegs
- Rows 1-10: Knit 1, Purl 1 (Rib Stitch)
- Rows 11-15: Purl
- Create thumb hole by moving loops off of two pegs and placing moving each to peg next to it, like picture below. Knit over.
- Now work in a "U" back and forth. Rows 16-23: Purl
- Rows 24-34: Purl, this time wrap empty pegs as you go around. Purl on the second time around.
- Rows 35-45: Knit 1, Purl 1 (Rib Stitch)
- Rows 46-50: Knit
- Crochet cast off 2 chains in between.